Twitter

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Update: Book 2

I am having a hard time making progress now, what with life getting in the way! I am 12,500 words into book 2. I have tons of ideas floating in my head that I would like to get down on paper, but haven't yet. I will probably not make a lot of progress this coming week either, as I am speaking at Kaleidoscope Charter School in Otsego, MN, about my writing and publishing experience! Should be interesting. It will be two presentations to two separate groups of students. If this goes well, I may try to set up more for next school year. I know it sounds hokey, but if I can convince or persuade just a few kids to make that leap and really dive into a book... you know, where they really disappear into their imagination... well, I will count that as giving something back.

BTW, I was sick recently, and in my drug induced sleep I had a very vivid dream that I really think may be the basis for my next series of books! I can still see one of the creatures in my mind's eye! Kinda creepy actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment