Twitter

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Deadlines, schmeadlines

So, I am behind. Way behind. I had planned on writing all summer and getting Book Two completed by now. Life got in the way... and is still doing so. After realizing I would not make my self imposed deadline, I reset my goals. I would start writing intensely again once school got back in session. Well, schools back in and I'm not writing. I am currently preparing for some job interviews and that is taking up most of my writing time. So, here we go again: After the job situation is resolved, I will start writing intensively. I hope to complete and publish the book right around the holidays. I am still excited about it, and it eats away at me because I know what great adventures Shy is going to have..... red caps be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment