Twitter

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coming Soon... time wasted

I am getting close to releasing my first book, The Fossegrimen Folly. I am excited, yet I am steeling myself to face critics. I mean, that's their job... right? I keep telling myself that criticism will make my writing better but the more reviews I read of other peoples work, I start to wonder how one sifts through the crappy angst filled reviews to find those gems that actually strive to make legit suggestions. Obviously the internet has changed the world, for better and worse. The 'worse' portion, for me, is that I spend too much time now sifting through and rejecting information I either don't believe or just don't want. Thus I am worried that reviews of my book are just going to suck up more valuable time. Maybe I just skip 'em....

"Lost time is never found again" - Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment