Twitter

Friday, April 11, 2014

Amazon Review: The Huldra Hostility


5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Read for All Ages!April 11, 2014
This review is from: The Huldra Hostility (Camp Lac Igam) (Kindle Edition)
After thoroughly losing myself in the enjoyment of Mike Almich's debut novel, "The Fossegrimen Folly," I was anxious for the second Camp Lac Igam novel, "The Huldra Hostility" to be published. As soon as it was available I purchased it, and from the first page I was swept back into the clever and exciting universe Almich has created. As a middle school language arts teacher I often struggle to find books that all of my students will enjoy, regardless of gender, reading ability, and genre-preference. To his credit, Mike Almich has found a way to engage all readers, including adults, with engaging characters, thrilling action sequences, imaginative landscapes, and a spectacular climax. "The Huldra Hostility" will keep you hooked from start to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment